Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Coffee Addiction

My Starbucks :-))
I am so passionately obsessed with coffee. I craved everyday and can't lived without coffee. I drink freshly brewed coffee in the morning and 4-5x at work since I have to work graveyard and it's my energy boost. I died without coffee sounds funny is'nt it? but it's true.

Sometimes I wondered what is it about coffee that keeps us coming back for more? Is it truly the caffeine or is it something else...the sweet aroma,the taste or the sense of taking a cup. It's unusual to find someone who doesn't enjoy a cup of coffee.

I am a coffee fanatic coz I feel down if I can't have it and I have spending a lot buying a grande of machiatto or latte and tried almost all the stuff on this mermaid logo ( love Starbucks) and I have a wide array of tumbler collections. I asked myself sometimes that how do I feel when there is no coffee? of course, DEPRESSO... Having a sip of this aromatic smell it's like a hug in a cup. In times of stress and work overload I know where to turn to a cup of coffee makes my day complete and made me smile and no matter how much coffee you have, you just want for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment